Introducing Dr. Brown’s Options baby bottle: The market’s first convertible bottle that can be used with or without the vent system. The new vent system is designed to grow with baby, and we recommend using this system to experience all the health benefits of our bottle. It helps reduce feeding problems, helps digestion and helps preserve vitamins. Some moms and dads find removing the vent a convenient option as their baby's feeding becomes more developed. The nipple venting creates a paced flow, and provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles. Options bottles fit most breast pumps, and are BPA-free and made in the USA.
With the vent, benefits include:
• Helps reduce feeding problems – Our bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas
• Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients – Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy
• Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion – Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns
• Fully-vented bottle design – Closest to breastfeeding
• Internal Vent System and silicone nipple work together – Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace
Some parents find removing the vent a convenient option when they:
• Have a baby whose feeding becomes more developed
• Want the convenience of a nipple-vented bottle
The Power Of Choice
This innovative bottle effectively and efficiently covers all parents’ needs. Dr. Brown’s Options grows with the needs of your baby and offers healthy benefits whether your little one is experiencing feeding challenges or not. Options gives you the power of choice.