Pizza is even better when it's homemade! This Deep Dish Pizza is sure to be a favorite. Serve fresh off your George Foreman Evolve Grill and enjoy!
Deep Dish Pizza
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 package refrigerated classic pizza crust, 13.8 oz.
1 c. bottled or prepared marinara sauce
2 c. Mozzarella cheese
½ c. Parmesan & Romano cheese
½ c. pepperoni, sliced
1. Remove pizza crust from package and press into bottom and sides of the baking plate.
2. Spread marinara sauce on bottom crust. Top with cheese and pepperoni.
3. Place plate into bottom of the Evolve Grill
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Close the grill cover and bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted and browned.
6. Using pot holders, remove plate from grill and place on trivet or cooling rack. Use nylon spatula to remove pizza from plate.
Plates needed: Top Grilling Plate; Bottom Bake Plate
Preheat temperature: High