Let the comfort food cooking for fall begin! This Provolone Prosciutto Panini on your George Foreman Removable Plate Grill is perfect for your next soup and sandwich combination or dinner at home.
Provolone Prosciutto Panini
4 thick slices Italian Bread
2 tablespoon prepared pesto
4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
½ cup packaged roasted tomatoes
4 ounces provolone cheese
1. Brush one side of each slice of bread with olive oil.
2. Place the bread, olive oil brushed sides down, onto the cutting board or work surface.
3. Spread pesto on the slices of bread. Top with prosciutto, tomatoes and provolone cheese.
4. Cover with remaining 2 slices of bread; oiled side out.
5. Cook on preheated grill for about 4 minutes or until the bread is golden and cheese is melted.
6. Cut in half and serve warm.
7. Posted by George Foreman Cooking at 11:48 AM