George Foreman Removable Plate Grill Recipes | How to Make Lean Steak Tacos
Try these delicious Lean Steak Tacos with sour cream and your favorite veggies for a tasty take on taco night! Cayenne pepper, lime juice, lime zest and cumin make for a marinade that can't be beat and your George Foreman Removable Plate Grill will cook the steak to perfection.
Lean Steak Tacos
3 ounces lean steak such as sirloin, flank or eye of round; sliced
Juice of 1 lime and zest of 1 lime
½ teaspoon each cumin and cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon canola oil
2 (6-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
2 Tablespoons salsa
2 Tablespoons low-fat sour cream
1 cup of your choice: Tomato, lettuce, fresh cilantro, onion, peppers
1. Preheat your George Foreman® grill.
2. To make marinade, whisk together lime juice, lime zest, cumin, cayenne pepper and canola oil in a small bowl.
3. Place steak in marinade and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
4. Discard marinade and grill steak for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Place steak, salsa, vegetables and sour cream in tortillas and enjoy!